Thursday, September 30, 2010

Contact Lense Agent





Hello dearies, sorry for long hiatus, im so busy with my study lately. Will update new items soon, but as for now i would like to ask anyone who wants to become contact lense agent? Its a great opportunity for u to earn extra income since the market is still new and fresh. Ucan simply earn RM100- 300 or more in a week. Depends on your sale. If u're interested please do not hesitate to cal me at 012 6288321. Call me asap, i only needs 50 agent, 1st come 1st serve. Thankyou, and stay tuned for my next update soon. ;)

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

salam...mcm na nak jd agent ya?hrga blian n jualan mcm na ya?i mcm interested la dear....

MizzFattyisCute said...

Greeting ,

Dear i'm interested .
How to be agent ?

with love ,
MizzFatty

Atiewa. said...

im interested. but how to get starting?

Anonymous said...

ii..
sy berminat..
leh x emel sy quotation??
knowthisgurlz@yahoo.com

LaLaLovy said...

i want to. and how to the agent ? since i do the make up tutorial in my blog, i need the lens.

you can email me at

lala.lovy@yahoo.com

Anonymous said...

HeLLo...
Im InteresTed In BecoMiNg an aGent.... PLz Let Me KNow...^_^...
My emaIL...
yuuhi_kurenai5@yahoo.com
ThanK You...:)

Presweetcious Collection said...

hye dear, i brminat jga..
please email me quo. , syarat2 untk jd agent at
presweet_yiefa@yahoo.com
ty^^

Anonymous said...

how to be lens agent, email me at bunga_tanjong@hotmail.com

Anonymous said...

hai..sy tasyha..im interested too..but how??my email noorfizura@yahoo.com..ada dikenakan ape2bayaran untuk agent ker?????

Fiana said...

i'm interested to be one of your agent. i love contact lenses and i would love to sell them.i also need extra money since i'm studying at college now..Joon_jihae@yahoo.com.
is there any payment to be an agent?

Anonymous said...

email i..berminat nk jd ejen..
sunshine_galaxie@yahoo.com