Tuesday, February 23, 2010

New Shipping Policy.

I received a lotss lottss of messages since my blog reviewed in harian metro yesterday & get a really really massive response..Im sorry to those who missed out the items u want guys since most of the Items are really limited & non restockable. I never expect to get this huge kind of response & i really..really appreciate it. Thanks to Hidayatul Akmal Ahmad from harian metro to review my blog. I do appreciate it a lot!! =)

By the way, i would like to inform that starting from now on, shipping via poslaju will only be done on Monday, Thursday & Saturday while Pos Ekpres on any other days (only for 1 item : clothes & small accesories only) as i've got too many, many classes, work & assignments on and on and on. I need to manage my time well cause im doing all these work all by myself. What a hectic life & im kinda think to hire a good personal assistant =p.
But fret not guys, as i'll keep updating myself & of course My Fashion's Closet to fulfill all your needs.

so stay tuned for the next update and feel free to email or sms me any suggestions, or anything u wants, u like or u would like to have. Will try my best to make it for u dearies! take care & lots of love from me.


=) misdona

No comments: